Online Way for Aadhaar Card Address Update
In India for Indian peope Aadhar card is a necessary & very important document, Aadhar Card is used in still many such works which it is not possible to do without Aadhaar card. Maybe you are changing the house or you have made some mistake in the address while forming the Aadhar card, in such a situation it is very necessary to change the address on the Aadhar card. But you do not need to go anywhere for a change in Aadhaar Card Address because I have a easiest way for update Aadhar card Address. Yes, today I am Abhishek I will teach you how can you you update your address in the online base card sitting at home. Aadhaar Card Update Online is available only on the website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
First of all, it is important to know that for the Aadhar Card Update, you should have that mobile number, which you had registered when you created the Aadhaar card. This is because OTP is sent to the mobile number during the update process in Aadhar Card. If you do not have a mobile number then you can go to the Enrollment center and update the mobile number. In order to make any changes in Aadhar card in the future, you need to repeat the many rounds of the Aadhar Center again and again.
Aadhaar Card Address Update
1) First of all you have to go to the official site of UIDAI – https://uidai.gov.in/
2) Then click on the Address update request (Online) on the homepage.
3) Click update Address in new window.
4) Log in by entering the Aadhar card number.
5) After this, they will send you will get OTP (One Time Password) on that mobile number which you have registered on creating the Aadhar card.
6) Enter the OTP and go to the portal.
Data Update Request
1) After the login in the portal, select the Address option.
2) After clicking on the Address option, the Aadhaar Update form will open. Provide information according to need.
These documents are needed for change in Address
After the data update request the next step will come in the document. Some important documents are required to update or change Address in Aadhaar Card.
- Bank Statement
- Bank Passbook
- Post Office Account Passbook
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
1… Explain that the document’s self-contained photo copy has to be uploaded for update Aadhar card.Then click the Request Summit button.
2…After completing all the steps mentioned above, you will receive an update request number. Keep this number in hand, if you wish, you can also download and print the acknowledgment copy of the request.
This is the way in this way you can change your Aadhar Address & also Correct your another Aadhar card mistakes in this website -